Yes, in order to transfer money to a different reloadable prepaid card with another financial institution, treat this as a Cash out to Bank transfer.
- You will need to obtain the direct deposit information from the institution you intend to transfer the money to (deposit account number, bank routing number, and name of bank)
- Add a new bank account in the MOVO App™ (MovoLoad >> My Bank Accounts >> Add >> Create Card to Bank Account).
- Enter the direct deposit information from the other prepaid card in the MOVO App™.
- MOVO® will deposit 2 small amounts into your prepaid account (this typically takes 1-2 days).
- Once the 2 small deposits shows up in your prepaid card account, return to the MOVO App™ My Bank Accounts section and complete the verification.
Once your new “Bank Account” is verified, initiate a Cash Out to Bank transaction in the MOVO App™ (MovoLoad >> Cash out to Bank).