Yes, you can load money by linking your PayPal account to your MOVO Account™.
MOVO is just like a bank account and as a result it can be used for Direct Deposit transactions. MOVO® will provide you with a bank routing number and Direct Deposit number that can be linked to your PayPal account to receive incoming transfers (i.e. cash out transactions). In most cases, incoming transfers post within 1-2 business days.
Your Direct Deposit account information can be found in the MOVO App™. Go to Main Menu >> MovoLoad >> Direct Deposit.
Once you’ve received your direct deposit information from us, you will need to provide this information by “linking a bank” in your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account (these are instruction when using the PayPal website)
- Click on “Wallet” in the top navigation
- Select “Link a Card or Bank”
- Follow the instructions on how to link a bank account
- Next, PayPal will deposit 2 small deposits into your MOVO Account™ (this happens over night).
- Once these deposit are complete, log back into your PayPal account and enter in the 2 deposit amounts that were made by PayPal to your MOVO Account™.
- Initiate a transfer from PayPal to your MOVO Account™ (withdrawn funds will show up in your MOVO Account™ typically within 1-2 business days)