If you have not done so previously, you will need to first add your MOVO account to your Google Wallet app:
- Open the Google Wallet app or visit wallet.google.com.
- Tap or click Menu >> Payment methods.
- At the bottom, tap or click Add payment method.
- Choose Add a bank account.
- Enter the routing and account numbers for your bank account. You can find this information on a check or by contacting your bank.
- Tap or click Next.
- Choose test deposit:
- Google will make a small deposit in your bank account, which you should see after 2-3 days.
- To verify your bank information, confirm the deposit amount in your Google Wallet
Be sure you have the routing number and your direct deposit number (do NOT use your 16 digit card number as this will not be accepted). Your Direct Deposit account information can be found in the MOVO app. Go to Main Menu >> MovoLoad >> Direct Deposit.
To transfer funds to MOVO from your Google Wallet account follow the steps below:
1) Log into your Google Wallet account
2) Click on Cash Out
3) Enter amount to transfer and click Transfer to Bank